There's so much good info on what will make the next gen Corvette kick ass, that we have to give it to you in bullet format:
- Due to extensive use of aluminum and carbon fiber, the new Corvette will weigh less than 3,000lbs.
- Expect 450 or more horsepower from the new V8, called LT1.
- Combined fuel economy will be, astoundingly, in the low to mid 20s.
- It will come with a seven-speed manual or an eight-speed automatic.
- Expect lots of premium leather, a large touch screen, and a suede steering wheel on the inside.
- It won't cost more than $55,000.
Are you excited yet?
Related: The Complete Guide To Every Corvette Model
Related: The 25 Best Movie Corvettes
[via Car & Driver]